Customer Service Representative/Agent – Remittance Service
Responds to incoming customer inquiries, assists customers and provides appropriate quick resolution of different issues. Looks after the remittance placement as well as cancellations. Process different methods of payments from customers. Good inter-personal skills and be able to effectively liaise with co-workers and customers. Calm and composed nature to deal with difficult customers. Excellent customer service skills and is always ready to help others.
Under the direction of the team leader-supervisor, the Customer Representative must work to achieve the goals of their team by working both independently and with other members of the team in order to provide accurate and efficient service. The Representative will have a proficient understanding of the remittance service processes and procedures in order to perform their duties satisfactorily.
– Review and process inforce business transactions using remittance systems.
– Accurately process routine remittance set-ups, cancellations and changes.
– Work closely with operations on a daily basis to ensure that all items are reviewed and and decisioned as necessary.
– Resolve all transaction payment errors and suspense conditions within 5-day compliance standard. If necessary, obtain client authorization to hold funds beyond 5 days should a situation warrant additional requirements.
– Accurately and timely process the following in accordance with established procedures and within SEC guidelines.
– Assist with daily reconciliation of accounts and help prepare month end adjusting entries as necessary.
– Assist in the preparation of manual checks.
– Maintain proficient working knowledge of our administrative systems, products and services.
– Investigate routine complaint cases as assigned by manager.
– Professionally handle incoming customers’ inquiries.
– Ensure customer issues and escalations are resolved or further escalated as appropriate.
– Conduct quality checks on own work to ensure accuracy and required output is to standards.
– Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities
– Able to listen and communicate effectively
– Must be fluent in English; able to read, write and follow basic English instructions
– Grade 12 diploma must be provided
– One year of banking experience required or the education equivalent
– Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
– Proven experience in a variety of account reconciliations
– Superior communication and Customer service skills
– Effective organizational skills
– Ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a team based environment
– Can successfully adjust to frequent changes in priority, circumstances and direction due to our rapidly changing business environment
Applications may be submitted by mail or e-mail to:
Unit 1901, 19th Floor, AIC Burgundy Empire Tower,
ADB Avenue corner Sapphire and Garnet Roads,
Ortigas Business Center, Barangay San Antonio, Pasig City
email address: [email protected]